Calf Compression sleeves can be your best friend if you are a dedicated sports enthusiasts or even a weekend warrior. There was a good reason these handy little aids were created for the human body. As a part of functional clothing, they started in the market to help with injuries and ward off new ones. Now calf compression sleeve benefits are becoming well-known and compression gear is a hot buy.
One benefit not often expressed is shin splint relief. Some truly superior calf compression sleeves have been designed by professional athletic trainers for the purpose of dealing with painful shin splints. Instead of being taped up by a trainer with kinesiology tape, a calf compression sleeve has the technology to stabilize the muscles and prevent any further harm to this area. If you can trust Olympic athletes to professional basketball players to count on these, believe they are going to work just as well for you too.
Have you ever seen knees so torn up by exercise, sporting or competitive events? It is not a pretty sight. You cringe wondering how the body could be so sensitive to injury. Calf compression sleeves provide that added layer between the skin and any contact, offering protection and cushion to ward off those ugly leftovers from working your body goals.
Count on calf compression sleeves to reduce calf cramps and target where you need the compression the most. By incorporating these into your workout routine, you are going to feel less fatigued, and you are going reduce the chances of painful micro tears. These calf compression sleeves are to be applauded for their ability to prevent injuries.
Add the moisture wicking technologies and these areas of the body are going to stay dry and less prone to skin raspberries or ripping, even during the toughest workouts. Moisture wicking technology is a great innovation. It probably should be incorporated into every piece of clothing worn.
The same goes for the newer anti-odor technology being infused into the materials. When it comes to this functional, healing clothing, all bases are being covered and then some. It won’t be long until menthol pain-relieving technology begins to find its way into compression gear as well. Still, when you wear a calf compression sleeve you are going to feel the difference right away. They provide ultimate comfort and the material is super breathable.
Think about your improved performance while you slip into a pair of calf compression sleeves. You may not know it but your circulation is going to improve dramatically. The venous return is amazing, increasing blood flow immediately and increasing oxidation. This means better performance, faster muscle recovery time and an overall sense of healthy energy.
Are you New to the World of Compression Gear?
People are becoming more familiar with the idea of compression wear. This is mainly from witnessing professional sports athletes wearing arm and leg compression sleeves like coveted jewelry. For so long it was like a secret you were left out of. So to catch you up to speed on the wonders of compression gear, here is what you are going to get when you finally decide to wear these aids yourself.
- Enhanced blood circulation: as a result of improved venous return. This means that deoxygenated blood goes back to the heart faster to improve blood flow of oxygen-rich blood back to the body
- Faster recovery: following strenuous exercise and improved performance, by aiding in the removal of blood lactate through improved circulation.
- Enhanced warm-up: via increased skin temperature and thermal activities.
- Reduced muscle oscillation and vibration: upon ground contact, providing stability to the muscle to help prevent micro-trauma, resulting in a faster and easier recovery.
- Reduced effects of delayed onset muscle soreness: in the days following strenuous exercise through alleviating swelling and inflammation.
- Increased muscle support: This increases performance through improved muscle efficiency.
- Improved leg power and vertical jump power: through enhanced proprioception.
When your main goal is to be the best version of yourself, and you dedicate a healthy lifestyle approach to everyday living, adding calf compression sleeves is the next level. You will be impressed by your endurance and you will also feel more confident against acquiring injuries. Let calf compression sleeves baby the old injuries and help you push your body to top form.